FME subscriptions for organisations1 May 2020
How do I learn FME?21 August 2020
A fixed MAPublisher license is meant for only 1 computer, but it is transferable. You may need to do this in case of a hardware upgrade. You'll need your serial number and need to follow the next steps:
Open on the old computer the License Management of MAPublisher (Help -> MAPublisher Licensing -> License Management) and write down the serial number. If it's not possible for you to retrieve the serial number, please contact us.
- Deinstall MAPublisher on the old computer.
- Download and install MAPublisher on the new computer. Make sure the Illustrator and MAPublisher versions you want are compatible. Check their compatibility here. Older MAPublisher versions are downloadable here te downloaden.
- Start Illustrator, the MAPublisher Welcome Screen will pop up. Through the option Licensing you have access to the License Management.
- Note the Machine ID.
- Go to the License Rehost form on Avenza's website and fill it in.
- After Avenza checked the form, a new license it released. Activate the new license by 'retrieving' it in the Licensing Management menu. Pay to mind, this can take up to one workday. If you want to get started right away, activate an Evaluation license for temporary use.
If you don't have a valid maintenance contract, the steps stay the same, but a small fee needs to be paid for transferring the license. Is that the case for you, please contact
us and we'll help you out.